Aim of this article is explained how to root Lenovo S60-A effectively.Other important fact is we provide all details and required rooting tools here.Android rooting is one best way to make huge android experience,but this process need some knowledge about android rooting. Knowledge can drive your easily to your goal.Don’t worry,Read well given article as below,
How to Root Lenovo S60-A Without PC
1) Take a whole backup of your device using an appropriate app. This step is very important why your device may corrupt during the rooting but if we have taken a complete backup then we can restore easily to your device.
2) Enable “Developer Options” by using the given path below
Settings -> About Phone -> Build Number (tap on it for 7 times). Once done, enable USB debugging mode by following this path: Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging.
3) Ensure that your device has at least 50-60% battery backup
After you have finished all these steps above, you can move rooting process given as below.
4. Just wait and see the procces of root is running,
5. If rooting proccess succesfully you will see the Green check mark.
6. Done, now your phone has been rooted.
Method 2 : Rooting Lenovo S60-a with FramaRoot.apk :
1. Download and install FramaRoot.apk to your Lenovo S60-A.
2. Look at the framaroot screen app and then select Install Superuser and then press aragom.
3. Then just wait the rooting process until you get notification Success.. Superuser and Su binary installed.
4. Reboot your device.
5. Congrat. your Lenovo S60-A has been rooted.
Method 3 : Root Lenovo S60-A using TowelRoot.Apk :
1. Download and install TowelRoot.Apk to your Lenovo S60-A.
2. Open the TowelRoot application.
3. When the app sceen opened then tap on make it ra1n.
4. Wait for a while the rooting process will take some time until finished.
5. Reboot your device
6. Congratulation your Device already rooted
1. Download and install Kingoroot.apk to your Lenovo S60-A
2. Open the Kingoroot app.
3. When the app opened you will see a blue padlock image with the caption No ROOT, that mean that your device is not ROOTED.
4. If you want to root your device just tab on One Click Root.
5. As usual you need time until the root process is completed.
6. Done, your mobile phone rooted