Moto E4 plus comes with a 5.5 inches 720p HD display, having 3 GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128 GB, 13 megapixel rear facing camera and 5 megapixel front facing camera is present on Moto E4 Plus, there is a fingerprint scanner in the front, the battery power is 5000 mAh, when it brings to the processor Moto E4 plus device uses Mediatek MT6737 Quad Core processor which can clock up to 1.3 gHz, this is a dual SIM phone which supports 4G LTE and there is a dedicated Micro SD slot, so you can use two SIM and one micro SD card at the same time,
The Android OS of Moto E4 Plus is nougat 7.1.1 which comes in three colors: Iron Gray, Fine Gold, Oxford Blue
Now move on to the topic how to root Moto E4 Plus.This article explains two methods for rooting Moto E4 plus, the first method is how to root Moto E4 Plus without PC and the second method is how to root Moto E4 Plus with a PC.
Advantages Of Android Rooting?
Everything need to know about Android Rooting?
Method 1-How to root Moto E4 Plus without PC
- charge your device up to 70% before the process.
- Basic Requirements Before Start The Rooting.
- Take All backup such as all your contacts and files containing music photos videos etc.You can use suitable Backup Tool to do it well.
- Open settings,Go to about phone,Tap on Build number seven Times,Now it will enable developer option on your device,Now go back to the settings and open the developer options and enable USB debugging,Now go back to main settings and go to screen lock and security and enableunknown sources.
One click Root,No PC Required to this method as i have mentioned earlier.There are simple steps included to root your moto E4 Plus with this method.okay,do it well as below,
- To download the Kingroot Apk,click here.
- Install the KingoRoot APK file.
- Simply tap the KingoRoot Button and wait few seconds. You will have the results.
After your device has completed the rooting process,reboot your device, and to ensure that your device is rooted download the Root Checker app and check whether your device is rooted or not.
Read Complete Article-How To Root Any Android Device With KingRoot.
Method 2-How To Root Moto E4Plus With PC
- Android 2.2 or above version
- Latest USB driver installation
- Windows operating system powered PC
- At least 50% battery life
- iRoot PC Download least version
- Enable USB debugging mode for Android device
- Then connection for PC and the Android device must be established
- Click “root” button and start rooting
- In few seconds rooting will be successfully completed
To ensure your device is rooted, download the Root Checker app.It will help you to find whether your device has rooted or not easily.