Samsung Galaxy J7 is really an amazing Android Phone which is packed in with a 5.5 inch, Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The device is extremely powered with 1.6 GHz Octa-Core processor and a Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 chipset. For a great output with the display, the device is featured with a Mali-T830 MP1 GPU. To join all these specs the devices comes pack with a 2 GB of RAM, as the internal Storage is 16 GB. Also, the Samsung Galaxy J7 is ultimately powered with a Removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery.
Don’t Miss to Read – How to Unlock HTC Bootloader?
While rooting the Samsung Galaxy J7, it becomes more powerful and stunning with all the great specs. I have mentioned the guide to Root your Samsung Galaxy J7 with KingRoot, as the KingRoot provides accurate Root for your device and it never harms your device at all.
Rooting your Samsung Galaxy J7 with KingRoot will definitely void your device warranty
While rooting your Samsung Galaxy J7, it is entirely has to be done on your own risk.
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy J7 at least up to 70%
- Get a complete backup of your Samsung Galaxy J7.So, take it by using an appropriate app like Titanium Backup or Appropiate other Backup App
- Make sure to have a stable internet connection (Wi-Fi is recommended)
- Enable Unknown Sources on your Samsung Galaxy J7
(Go to Settings > Security and enable Unknown sources here)
Tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy J7 with KingRoot
- Download KingRoot on to your Samsung Galaxy J7 and install it
- If you have not allowed Unknown Sources in the Settings, the installation will be blocked, make sure to enable Unknown Sources
- Once the KingRoot is successfully installed, just open it and click Try it
- And then click Get now to start rooting your Samsung Galaxy J7
- Now, when the device is rooting be patience, until the KingRoot finishes the procedure
- That’s it, you would have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy J7
Now you would have perfectly rooted your Samsung Galaxy J7, you can check your Root status with Root Checker App, which is available in the Google Play Store.
If this method fails to Root your Samsung Galaxy J7, then you can simply Root your device with KingRoot PC version. KingRoot PC version has the highest Success rate among all the other rooting tools (98% of success rate).